ITINERARY (4 Nights/3 Days)
Joined group tour : Daily
20:45 - 21:00 Pick-up at the hotel. Transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:50 - 06:30).
Day 1: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van Villages (B,L,D)
App 5 hours trekking 13 km
06:15AM: Arrive Lao Cai , pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. Have breakfast and shower in hotel before the trip starts .Trekking to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes. Have a picnic lunch on the way then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area, where you stay overnight in a local family (home-stay).
Day 2 : Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai Villages (B,L,D)
App .5 hours trekking about 11 km.
We start the trip after breakfast, heading up to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Zdao tribe where you will have lunch. Amazing scenery and beautiful waterfall are to be seen in the afternoon before going up to the main road where you will be picked up by motorbike/jeep. Ride back to Sapa and you might stop some times on the way to take photos of the fabulous valley of Sapa .Check in and have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel in Sapa town
Day 3: Sapa – Cat Cat and Sin Chai – Lao Cai Station (B,L,D)
App .3 hours trekking about 4 km.
Breakfast in hotel, the rest of the morning is free to explore the town on your own. After lunch you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel then get yourself ready before heading down to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’Mong tribe. Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Back to Sapa and get fresh with a shower in the hotel’s day room then transfer to Lao Cai Station for the night train back to Hanoi.
Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:15 – 05:30). Tour ends.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The tourist participate Sapa trekking tours should bring sneakers to convenient trekking because of the complex terrain in the mountains northwestern. bring a jacket because the Sapa weather in usually low in the evening and winter. Especially you should bring insect drugs, drug precautions when massaging foot. Because of the different far from customs and habits of the ethnic minority to the tourists so the tourist need to consult and follow tourguide to avoid taboo of the people here
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Hotel’s stipulated: check-in time at 14:00 and check-out time at 12:00
- Pick up in Hanoi city
- Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin)
- A/C tourist car during Group Tour
- Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Single supplement US$ 10.00/night for 2* hotel & US$ 20.00/night for 3* hotel
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
* Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
Standard (2*) Royal Hotel, Eden Hotel, …
Superior (3*) Holiday Sapa Hotel, Sapa Hotel, …